Artist rendition of approved Love Street project
Got questions about future developments in Jupiter‘s Inlet Village?
Get answers on Wednesday, Oct. 19 from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. at an open house at the Jupiter Community Center, 200 Military Trail.
The event is free and open to the public.
Town staff, as well as project representatives, are scheduled to be there.
The projects include:
- The Indiantown Road Concept Plan for the roadway portion between U.S. 1 and A1A
- The Love Street project
- The new “1,000 North” restaurant project partly owned by NBA star Michael Jordan
- Proposed changes to the Town’s Comprehensive Plan
- Inlet Village businesses such as Lighthouse Cove Mini Golf, Reel Candy Sportfishing, and Conch Cruises and Tours
- The FDOT US1 bridge replacement project.